Sunday 30 December 2012

Restarting my demo accounts!

 I have decided to also restart my demo accounts for one reason and one reason only: they are almost empty. Well, the main demo is, the other two are still faring okay though I haven't paid much attention to them recently.

 My main demo has yoyo'd between 50,000 and 120,000 balance but has ultimately now dropped to 24,000 due to opening huge positions that were never realistically going to be successful - thankfully this means that it is working as being an outlet for my incessant need to trade (which hasn't been so bad recently, I just haven't been stressing so much).

 So it's a new start from tomorrow beginning at 50,000 for a new trading day (and almost year). Good luck with all your own trading and feedback to say whatever you want! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment