Sunday 16 December 2012

How to get over a bad day's trading

 Sometimes when I have made a mistake like I did after the US elections and it all looked like I was going to lose all the money I had built up I need something to pick me up. Usually it's a case of just having to wait until the market returns to a good place or ignoring it because really there is nothing you can do when you make a big mistake in trading unfortunately.

 Today while clicking on links for economic figures and weekly forecasts (the one from the NASDAQ website seems the best I have read this week; most clear and concise and specific) I found this link to a part of reddit.


http://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/14welq/24m_relationship_of_7_years_with_24f_just_found/c7h72yj

It is a link to a forum section where a cancer patient is having a hard time coping with his girlfriend cheating on him - it all seems too hard for him to deal with and he doesn't know what to do next. The comment at the top of the page is a fantastic piece of inspirational writing which when you read it, really gets you fired up and makes you want to do stuff! It definitely is helping me not worry about the GBPUSD hitting 1.62 later with a bunch of short positions open... HELP!

 As usual, thanks for reading, I hope you like the speech in that link and have a good week's trading.

The link to the NASDAQ page I found particularly helpful was:


http://www.nasdaq.com/article/forex-gbpusd-weekly-outlook-december-17-21-cm199401?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nasdaq%2Fsymbols+%28Articles+by+Symbol%29#.UM5AJaxfy1w

Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment